Medicare is a Federal Government Health Insurance Program
For Most People Age 65 or above, Medicare becomes your primary health insurance
What is Original Medicare?
Original Medicare is made of up two parts...
- Part A: "Hospital Insurance"
- Part B: "Medicare Insurance"
How do I Pay for Medicare?
It's easy... Most people pay for their Medicare automatically through their monthly Social Security check. There are also other options to pay electronically through a checking account or just send a check in the US Mail system.
Medicare is a federally mandated national health insurance program for the following people:
- People who are age 65 or older
- People of any age with End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- People under age 65 that have Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) for 24 months or more
What Is Medicare?
Which Agency Administers Medicare?
Medicare is Administered by the Centers For Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
CMS is an agency within the Department of Health and Human Services (DHS)
Do you Have Any Questions Or Need Some Help?
Please Enter Your Information Below And We Will Reach Out To You.
Please Use Your Cell Phone If You'd Like & We Can Chat Via Text