Do you Have Any Questions Or Need Some Help?
Please Enter Your Information Below And We Will Reach Out To You.
Please Use Your Cell Phone If You'd Like & We Can Chat Via Text
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Medicare Plans RX may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
To run and operate our site we may need your information display content on the Site correctly.
To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
To send periodic emails We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
If user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
ACA Policy Review
Please read the attestations below.
• I agree to have my information used and retrieved from government data sources for this application. I have consent for all people I’ll list on the application for their information to be retrieved and used from government data sources.
• I understand that I’m required to provide true answers and that I may be asked to provide additional information, including proof of my eligibility for a Special Enrollment Period if I qualify. If I don’t, I may face penalties, including the risk of losing my eligibility for coverage.
Renewal of Coverage
• To make it easier to determine my eligibility for help paying for coverage in future years, I agree to allow the Marketplace to use my income data, including information from tax returns, for the next 5 years. The Marketplace will send me a notice, let me make any changes, and I can opt out at any time.
• I understand that I’m not eligible for a premium tax credit if I’m found eligible for other qualifying health coverage, like Medicaid, the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), or a job-based health plan. I also understand that if I become eligible for other qualifying health coverage, I must contact the Marketplace to end my Marketplace coverage and premium tax credit. If I don’t, the person who files taxes in my household may need to pay back my premium tax credit.
• I understand that because the premium tax credit will be paid on my behalf to reduce the cost of health coverage for myself and/or my dependents: I must file a federal income tax return for the 2022 tax year.
• If I’m married at the end of 2022, I must file a joint income tax return with my spouse.
• I also expect that: No one else will be able to claim me as a dependent on their 2022 federal income tax return. I’ll claim a personal exemption deduction on my 2022 federal income tax return for any individual listed on this application as my dependent who is enrolled in coverage through this Marketplace, and whose premium for coverage is paid in whole or in part by advance payments of the premium tax credit.
If any of the above changes:
• I understand that it may impact my ability to get the premium tax credit.
• I also understand that when I file my 2022 federal income tax return, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) will compare the income on my tax return with the income on my application. I understand that if the income on my tax return is lower than the amount of income on my application, I may be eligible to get an additional premium tax credit amount. On the other hand, if the income on my tax return is higher than the amount of income on my application, I may owe additional federal income tax.
Please read the attestations below and select a response for each statement.
• I know that I must tell the program I’ll be enrolled in if information I listed on this application changes. I know I can make changes in my Marketplace account or by calling or texting (540) 380-8292
. I know a change in my information could affect eligibility for member(s) of my household. help
• If anyone on your application is enrolled in Marketplace coverage and is later found to have other qualifying health coverage (like Medicare, Medicaid, or CHIP), the Marketplace will automatically end their Marketplace plan coverage. This will help make sure that anyone who’s found to have other qualifying coverage won’t stay enrolled in Marketplace coverage and have to pay full cost.
• I’m signing this application under penalty of perjury, which means I’ve provided true answers to all of the questions to the best of my knowledge. I know I may be subject to penalties under federal law if I intentionally provide false information.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on Jan 1, 2023