Plan F is a Medicare Supplement Plan
It's important to note... that you can only get Plan F if you were eligible for Medicare before January 1, 2020.
What Does Medicare Supplement Plan F Cover?
- Medicare Part A Coinsurance - 100%
- Medicare Part B Coinsurance - 100%
- Blood (First 3 pints) - 100%
- Part A Hospice Care - 100%
- Skilled Nursing Facility - 100%
- Medicare Part A Deductible - 100%
- Medicare Part B Deductible - 100%
- Medicare Excess Charges - 100%
- Foreign Travel Emergency - 80%
Medicare Supplement Plan F
How Does Plan F Compare to Other Medicare Supplement Plans?
Please see the chart below that compares each Medicare Supplement Plan
Do you Have Any Questions Or Need Some Help?
Please Enter Your Information Below And We Will Reach Out To You.
Please Use Your Cell Phone If You'd Like & We Can Chat Via Text
What Does Plan F Not Cover?
Medicare Supplement Plan F covers everything that a Medicare Supplement Plan can cover as set forth by Medicare.
Plan F covers more benefits than all other the other supplement plans.
Plan F is a very good overall plan and is very popular.