What Does Plan A Not Cover?
Medicare Supplement Plan Part A does not cover the following:
- Skilled Nursing Facility Coinsurance
- Medicare Part A Deductible
- Medicare Part B Deductible
- Medicare Part B Excess Charges
- Foreign Travel Emergency
Plan A is a Medicare Supplement Plan that is very bare bones as far as what is covered.
What Does Medicare Supplement Plan A Cover?
- Medicare Part A Coinsurance - 100%
- Medicare Part B Coinsurance - 100%
- Blood (First 3 pints) - 100%
- Part A Hospice Care - 100%
Medicare Supplement Plan A
Do you Have Any Questions Or Need Some Help?
Please Enter Your Information Below And We Will Reach Out To You.
Please Use Your Cell Phone If You'd Like & We Can Chat Via Text
How Does Plan A Compare to Other Medicare Supplement Plans?
Please see the chart below that compares each Medicare Supplement Plan