Plan D is a Medicare Supplement Plan.
It's important to note... please do not confuse Medicare Supplement Plan D with the Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Program
What Does Medicare Supplement Plan D Cover?
- Medicare Part A Coinsurance - 100%
- Medicare Part B Coinsurance - 100%
- Blood (First 3 pints) - 100%
- Part A Hospice Care - 100%
- Skilled Nursing Facility - 100%
- Medicare Part A Deductible - 100%
- Foreign Travel Emergency - 80%
Medicare Supplement Plan D
How Does Plan D Compare to Other Medicare Supplement Plans?
Please see the chart below that compares each Medicare Supplement Plan
Do you Have Any Questions Or Need Some Help?
Please Enter Your Information Below And We Will Reach Out To You.
Please Use Your Cell Phone If You'd Like & We Can Chat Via Text
What Does Plan D Not Cover?
Medicare Supplement Plan D does not cover the following:
- Medicare Part B Deductible
- Medicare Part B Excess Charges