What Does Plan C Not Cover?
Medicare Supplement Plan Part C does not cover the following:
- Medicare Part B Excess Charges
Plan C is a Medicare Supplement Plan.
It's important to note that only those who were eligible for Medicare prior to January 1 2020 are eligible for Plan C.
What Does Medicare Supplement Plan C Cover?
- Medicare Part A Coinsurance - 100%
- Medicare Part B Coinsurance - 100%
- Blood (First 3 pints) - 100%
- Part A Hospice Care - 100%
- Skilled Nursing Facility - 100%
- Medicare Part A Deductible - 100%
- Medicare Part B Deductible - 100%
- Foreign Travel Emergency - 80%
Medicare Supplement Plan C
How Does Plan C Compare to Other Medicare Supplement Plans?
Please see the chart below that compares each Medicare Supplement Plan
Do you Have Any Questions Or Need Some Help?
Please Enter Your Information Below And We Will Reach Out To You.
Please Use Your Cell Phone If You'd Like & We Can Chat Via Text